Monday, May 22, 2006

The Art of Growing a Beard

I am reading a book titled "The Art of Growing a Beard", by Marvin Grosswirth. It is pretty comical, because the whole book is entirely serious.

There were some great men who sported some fantastic beards in their day, me included. I personally enjoy changing my look as often as my growth will allow me to. In fact, I am somewhat puzzled by the response that I get when I change my facial hair. One person at my workplace even told me that I "Lost twenty years" when I shaved my beard off. This intrigued me, so I began experimenting, and I must say that I found quite the opposite to be the truth.

I think that though I look a bit silly with no beard, I tend to pick up a few years without facial hair.

See for yourself...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#5 ?
picked up a few pounds-eh
mo

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha... you are hilarious!

It was great seeing you guys yesterday. Be blessed! Sharra

Anonymous said...

Beard...no beard... I don't see where you look too much different in any of those pics.