Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
is my homeboy. And I'm not saying that because he's black – I'm saying that in reference to those Urban Outfitters T-shirts from a couple years ago that said, 'Jesus is my homeboy.' Yes, I just said it. Obama is my Jesus," wrote Maggie Mertens in the Smithsophian's commentary section recently under the headline: "I Will Follow Him: Obama As My Personal Jesus."
"While you may be overtly religious and find this to be idol-worshipping, or may be overtly politically correct and just know that everything in that sentence could be found offensive, I'm afraid it's true anyway," she wrote.
..."I've officially been saved, and soon, whether they like it or not, the rest of the country will be too. I will follow him, all the way to the White House, and I'll be standing there in our nation's capital in January 2009, when Barack Obama is inaugurated as the 44th president of the United States of America. In the name of Obama, Amen."
read it all here; it gets even more disgusting.
She says that it was not written as satire. I agree (that it is not satire, that is). I think that the media as a whole have already accepted Obama as their "savior" as well, which serves them well - a communist messiah for a communist people.
I love Rush Limbaugh's comments - if you were wondering whether or not he was a Christian, here's your answer:
"I know Jesus Christ. I pray to Jesus Christ all the time," said Limbaugh." I study what Jesus Christ did and said all the time, and let me tell you something, Barack Obama, you are no Jesus Christ."
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Ironically, he calls the Sermon on the Mound "so radical that its doubtful that our own Defense Department could survive its application."
So radical... where have I heard the term radical in conjunction with Barack Hussein Obama?
Oh, yes! That's right - it was when his hero, Saul Alinsky dedicated his book, "Rules for Radicals" to the "greatest radical of all... Lucifer."
He has a lot of nerve, this nobody who was groomed by the media and Communists; to come out swinging not only at those of us who adhere to God's Word, but the very Word its self.
Here are the rules laid out in Saul Alinskey's book, Rules for Radicals. Check each one out, and ask yourself does this sound familiar? Then sit back and chew on the fact that Saul was trying to bring about a Marxist revolution.
Yes, a Marxist revolution.
Click here to read it all. (emphasis mine)
Alinsky provides a collection of rules to guide the process. But he emphasizes these rules must be translated into real-life tactics that are fluid and responsive to the situation at hand.
Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.
Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people. (this is why Barack Hussein Obama says so much without ever saying anything at all)
The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.
Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat. (keep in mind that Barack Hussein Obama regularly accuses McCain, Bush and Palin of using 'fear tactics.' )
Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.” (enough said)
Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.
Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. “If your people aren’t having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.”
Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.
Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”
Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O’Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city’s reputation.
Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, “Okay, what would you do?” (Because God knows that Barack Hussein Obama doesn't know what he would do unless it were given to him on his teleprompter)
Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.
"Follow these important rules, and the Marxist revolution that you long for will be handed to you on a voter-fraud-laden silver plated platter, topped with ambiguous mantras of change and hope, lightly sprinkled with accusations of racism and fear mongering." ~Mang.
Meanwhile, the mainstream media is trying to conger up a smear on Palin for firing ex-brother-in-law fired from the state police. I want to see them rail on Obama for not firing his pastor, Jeremiah Wright; who obviously wasn't doing a good job of teaching scripture for the 20 years that Barack was a member of his church.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Samantha Power, a key Obama adviser, called in 2002 for billions of dollars in US military aid to Israel to be invested instead in Palestine and in a "mammoth" US-backed military force to impose a solution to the "Palestine-Israeli situation" on the pretext of preventing Rwanda-like genocide.
The Irish-born Power, pegged as a leading candidate for a top foreign policy position in a prospective Obama administration, perhaps NSC Advisor or even Secretary of State, left the Obama campaign after she was quoted as calling Hillary Clinton a "monster."
But that dismissal did not reflect a reduction in her influence on Obama's thinking. And when it comes to the Mideast, her views of Israel and American Jews appear to resemble those of Obama's democratic rival.
A video clip from a 2002 interview reveals Power calling for US moves that "might mean alienating a domestic constituency," she snickered coyly, "of tremendous political and financial import", candidly calling for "sacrificing ... billions of dollars not in servicing the Israeli military but rather investing in the new state of Palestine" and in a "mammoth protection force."
Power suggested that the US would need to send a "meaningful military presence" to go in on a scale greater than any previous force. Though "imposition of a solution on unwilling parties is as a "dreadful, a terrible thing to do, fundamentally undemocratic," she said, it was essential to stop Israeli and Palestinian leaders who seem "politically destined to destroy the lives of their own peoples." She suggested that just as "external intervention" in Rwanda might have prevented genocide, doing the the same in "Palestine-Israeli situation" would likely prove "lesser of evils."
For more on this story and to see the clip for yourself, click below.
Israelis Alarmed Over Obama 'Advisor' - Potential Cabinet Member?
...How can anybody take this guy seriously?
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Friday, October 03, 2008
If I can ever get the time I would like to show the video of each. I can not promise that that will happen though, as I just started to get in control of my stomach problems, and too much footage of liberals spewing lies might just set me belly off.
Yes, it may set me belly off.
In the meantime, here they are: 14 Lies From Biden
1. TAX VOTE: Biden said McCain voted “the exact same way” as Obama to increase taxes on Americans earning just $42,000, but McCain DID NOT VOTE THAT WAY.
2. AHMEDINIJAD MEETING: Joe Biden lied when he said that Barack Obama never said that he would sit down unconditionally with Mahmoud Ahmedinijad of Iran. Barack Obama did say specifically, and Joe Biden attacked him for it.
3. OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING: Biden said, “Drill we must.” But Biden has opposed offshore drilling and even compared offshore drilling to “raping” the Outer Continental Shelf.”
4. TROOP FUNDING: Joe Biden lied when he indicated that John McCain and Barack Obama voted the same way against funding the troops in the field. John McCain opposed a bill that included a timeline, that the President of the United States had already said he would veto regardless of it’s passage.
5. OPPOSING CLEAN COAL: Biden says he’s always been for clean coal, but he just told a voter that he is against clean coal and any new coal plants in America and has a record of voting against clean coal and coal in the U.S. Senate.
6. ALERNATIVE ENERGY VOTES: According to FactCheck.org, Biden is exaggerating and overstating John McCain’s record voting for alternative energy when he says he voted against it 23 times.
7. HEALTH INSURANCE: Biden falsely said McCain will raise taxes on people's health insurance coverage -- they get a tax credit to offset any tax hike. Independent fact checkers have confirmed this attack is false
8. OIL TAXES: Biden falsely said Palin supported a windfall profits tax in Alaska -- she reformed the state tax and revenue system, it's not a windfall profits tax.
9. AFGHANISTAN / GEN. MCKIERNAN COMMENTS: Biden said that top military commander in Iraq said the principles of the surge could not be applied to Afghanistan, but the commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force Gen. David D. McKiernan said that there were principles of the surge strategy, including working with tribes, that could be applied in Afghanistan.
10. REGULATION: Biden falsely said McCain weakened regulation -- he actually called for more regulation on Fannie and Freddie.
11. IRAQ: When Joe Biden lied when he said that John McCain was “dead wrong on Iraq”, because Joe Biden shared the same vote to authorize the war and differed on the surge strategy where they John McCain has been proven right.
12. TAX INCREASES: Biden said Americans earning less than $250,000 wouldn’t see higher taxes, but the Obama-Biden tax plan would raise taxes on individuals making $200,000 or more.
13. BAILOUT: Biden said the economic rescue legislation matches the four principles that Obama laid out, but in reality it doesn’t meet two of the four principles that Obama outlined on Sept. 19, which were that it include an emergency economic stimulus package, and that it be part of “part of a globally coordinated effort with our partners in the G-20.”
14. REAGAN TAX RATES: Biden is wrong in saying that under Obama, Americans won't pay any more in taxes then they did under Reagan.
Obama must be loosing his omniscience or something - a guy with his god-like appeal should know what his right hand man stands for.
The countdown begins for the Hillary - Biden replacement. Rush gave it till October 15; I think it will be sooner.
To those of us who are not blinded by Obamassiah's shining brilliance, this is not surprising.
I watched the second half of the debate last night, and not only did Palin make Biden look like an idiot, but the fact that he is a liar was made very clear.
Karl tells us point by point just how wrong Biden was...