Friday, October 17, 2008

Obama is her "Personal Jesus"

If you have just eaten, I apologize in advance - this might make you toss your proverbial cookies.
(From Worldnetdaily.com):

"Obama is my homeboy. And I'm not saying that because he's black – I'm saying that in reference to those Urban Outfitters T-shirts from a couple years ago that said, 'Jesus is my homeboy.' Yes, I just said it. Obama is my Jesus," wrote Maggie Mertens in the Smithsophian's commentary section recently under the headline: "I Will Follow Him: Obama As My Personal Jesus."

"While you may be overtly religious and find this to be idol-worshipping, or may be overtly politically correct and just know that everything in that sentence could be found offensive, I'm afraid it's true anyway," she wrote.

..."I've officially been saved, and soon, whether they like it or not, the rest of the country will be too. I will follow him, all the way to the White House, and I'll be standing there in our nation's capital in January 2009, when Barack Obama is inaugurated as the 44th president of the United States of America. In the name of Obama, Amen."

read it all here; it gets even more disgusting.
__________________________

She says that it was not written as satire. I agree (that it is not satire, that is). I think that the media as a whole have already accepted Obama as their "savior" as well, which serves them well - a communist messiah for a communist people.

I love Rush Limbaugh's comments - if you were wondering whether or not he was a Christian, here's your answer:
"I know Jesus Christ. I pray to Jesus Christ all the time," said Limbaugh." I study what Jesus Christ did and said all the time, and let me tell you something, Barack Obama, you are no Jesus Christ."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog very much.


I hate BHO
vote Mccain, any other vote will get BHO in the pres office and that is just a horrible thought


God bless you

Anonymous said...

I just read the article and yes, it is disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Fuck fuck fuck, I just happened upon the blog of a complete loser. How the fuck could you have failed at suicide and do the world such an injustice?
Egma

Gabriel Verdon said...

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing Egma. Mangdiddles or whatever the fuck you call yourself, go in a corner and die you fucking piece of filth.

Anonymous said...

oh my god i totally agree. you're a fucking horrible person, do you know that? you sit there and let the wealthy get richer while the poor get poorer. pick up some literature on sociology sometime, you shit-faced fool. seriously. i don't say i'm going to "toss my cookies" just because you want to suck mccain's dick..by the way, sarah palin is a blundering, ignorant idiot, just like you, maybe that's why you want to vote for her. DIE!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. calling barack "hussein" obama by his full name as though it's somehow an insult is just proof of how racist you are. you are an insult to my jewish heritage. fuck. you.

Anonymous said...

Rush Linbaugh sure saw God when he spent $300,000 in a single year on synthetic heroin.

Anonymous said...

Only the super religious people have said that Obama is some kind of religious icon, he has never said he is Jesus, he has only said he is a Christion. I have, however, heard people say they think he is Jesus or the Anti-Christ, but not people with their head here on earth.

Alex said...

yawn

Aaron Benge said...

Wow. The comments coming from Obama's supporters is revealing! When all else fails, say the 'F' word a few dozen times, and wish death on your opponents. Nice method guys. How 'bout taking a look at what you all have written, and with an objective point of view ask yourselves, "is this the crowd I want to be associated with? Is this the kind of 'unity' Obama is going to bring the American people? ...do I really say F%$# that often??"

Come back with an intelligent argument - you look just like your candidate when you spew a bunch of nonsense without making a point.
Change! Hope! This is what it looks like when it goes undefined.