Tuesday, September 09, 2008

You Can Wrap Obama In A Fish Suit, And He Will Still Smell Like A Pig

Wow - just when you think it is safe for a woman to get into politics...

Here's the report in its entirety from Ben Smith’s Blog:

Amie Parnes reports from Lebanon, VA:
Obama poked fun of McCain and Palin's new "change" mantra."You can put lipstick on a pig," he said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig.""You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still gonna stink.""We've had enough of the same old thing."
The crowd apparently took the "lipstick" line as a reference to Palin, who described the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull in a single word: "lipstick."

-----------------------------------------

I would like to think that he wasn’t referring to Sarah Palin, well, because that would not be the “change we need” now would it?

For the record, you can wrap a politician preaching “change” in a nice suit, and even with a flag pin, it doesn’t make him a patriot.
A true patriot makes decisions that sometimes go against the majority, simply because it is the right thing to do.
A true patriot visits wounded troops – even when the cameras aren’t allowed in.
A true patriot knows that sometimes going to war is the right thing to do – not to take lives, though it is an unfortunate byproduct, but to end regimes that are bent on taking the lives of innocent people.
A true patriot would never call himself a citizen of the world while giving a speech in a foreign land – especially one that killed 6.5 million Jews – he would call himself an American first... and he would police his official website's blog entries that call for putting the Jews back in the oven.

Like I said, you can wrap Obama in a fish suit, and he will still smell like a pig… or you can wrap a communist up in a suit with a flag pin on it, and he’s still a Communist… or you can wrap a communist up in a donkey suit, and you will have today’s liberal… or something like that.
Biden is coming out of his politically correct closet too, but I gotta go for now...


UPDATE: I guess my comments touched a couple of liberal's nerves. Allow me to address each point, however silly it may be.

1. Anonymous said...

Well speaking of pig... I am wondering if you are not on the extreme right side here...

My Reply: Yes, I am on the "extreme right." I am not ashamed to be on the extreme right either. That is why I write about the stupidity and moral deficiency of the extreme left.

2. Anonymous said...

Wow! What excellent journalism you conduct. You're quoting a blog that quotes a blog that quotes a blog. Why anyone would take you seriously is beyond me.
Stick to the God business. Leave the politics to the experts.

My Reply: I conduct no journalism here, nor do I claim to. I was quoting a blog from Ben Smith from the Politico, that was a direct transcript of what Obama said. I saw it on the Drudge Report, and the whole story is here, on the Wall Street Journal. By the looks of it, I have already done more research than Katie Couric has done in 15 years, and she gets paid to spew her opinion.By the main stream media's standards, I could be a professional.

Coincidentally, your final statement identifies the problem with liberals in America; "leaving it to the experts" is not only a recipe for elitism run amuck, it is nowhere to be found in our constitution. As elected officials, they are my employees as well as yours - lets treat them as such.

3. Anonymous said...

McCain is misguided and Palin hates America. Just ask her 'pastor,' who hates it too.

My Reply: ...huh? Are you watching the same race? I think you have the Irreverant Jeremiah Wright (AKA: AmeriKKKa) mixed up with Palin's pastor; who by the way is a respectable man who loves Jesus and our country. I have met his family, and can say this with no regrets.

4. Progressively against the current said...

Wow, I never knew JFK, FDR, Carter, or Clinton, "Free trade maniac creating NAFTA and selling globalization" were commies. You can wrap a blogger preaching about how he came back from the brink and wrap it in religion yet still find nothing but stupid stereotypes.

My Reply: What in the name of intelligent argument are you talking about? The first sentence of your comment makes no sense to me at all. All I can make out of it is that you rightly recognize Carter and Clinton as Commies. As for FDR and JFK, I don't think either one of them was a Commie... and I don't think they have anything to do with my original post. Nor does NAFTA. I am glad that you took the time to read a lilttle bit of my testimony though, and had the courage to put your name on your comment.

In summary, I would like to go over a couple of things that we have learned by this exchange.

1. When the truth is presented, and it makes the opposition look like fools, the opposition lash out at your integrity, your character, your pastor if you have one.

2. When said opposition gets too angry to type, they shouldn’t. Their ability to argue a point with logical rhetoric disappears as soon as the finger hits the key.

3. Three out of four liberals would rather comment under the name “Anonymous” then to risk hearing back from the person they just confronted. This, in my opinion, means that they are not only lacking a real argument, but they are weenies.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well speaking of pig... I am wondering if you are not on the extreme right side here...

Anonymous said...

Wow! What excellent journalism you conduct. You're quoting a blog that quotes a blog that quotes a blog. Why anyone would take you seriously is beyond me.

Stick to the God business. Leave the politics to the experts.

Anonymous said...

McCain is misguided and Palin hates America. Just ask her 'pastor,' who hates it too.

Against the "Currents" said...

Wow, I never knew JFK, FDR, Carter, or Clinton, "Free trade maniac creating NAFTA and selling globalization" were commies. You can wrap a blogger preaching about how he came back from the brink and wrap it in religion yet still find nothing but stupid stereotypes.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter forecast[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]alle wetter[b][/url]