Monday, January 05, 2009

I feel a trend movin' in.

Ban Ann Coulter? Why would any network ban Ann? I'll tell you why: Ann called NBC out on their one sided biasness, their gross negligence in reporting, and their blatant swooning for the Liberal Left.
Now, before you say, "I thought he was done with political blurbs..." let me just say that I have to ween myself off of these things. Especially when the world has gone amuck; to the point of letting the cheating, lying, vulgar, hate-mongering atheistic human called Al Franken win a race that he so clearly cheated his way into. I could win any race as long as I was allowed to find the difference I need in votes in people's car trunks and basements...*spit! spit!*
I am telling you, this is just a taste of things to come - the Left is in power, and before we know it, they will be subsidizing pant suits and copies of the Communist Manifesto. God help us all.
We are going to be bailing out newspapers that nobody reads, and taxing bullets so much that those with guns won't be able to shoot.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa! the only difference between you and Al is you are forgiven.