Monday, March 03, 2008

Earth Liberation Front Strikes in WA

The idiots faithful followers of the "Green Movement" have officially lost their minds.
Only a fool would think that they were doing the planet any good by burning a person's home down.
Are they really helping the environment by burning shingles, plastics, rubbers etc.? What are they going to do next, blow up oil mines in Texas? Maybe the black smoke from an uncapped oil pump would prompt folks to buy a hybrid.

The ways has definitely outdone the means.
From foxnews.com

WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Crews battled fires early Monday at four multimillion-dollar show homes in a suburb north of Seattle, and a sign with the initials of a radical environmental group was found at the scene, an official said.

The sign, which had the initials of the Earth Liberation Front, mocked claims the luxury homes on the "Street of Dreams" were environmentally friendly, according to video images of the sign aired by KING-TV.

"Built Green? Nope black!" the sign said.

~black like the sky above the house you guys burnt down.

UPDATE: I apologize for getting a little cynical in my posts concerning the news lately. I actually had to go back and edit some of my comments on this one, and a couple others from last month. Please forgive me. Tim Terry and I have discussed this before; it is so easy to get frustrated with the things we read in the news - sometimes so frustrated that we end up sounding bitter and crabby... at least I do anyway. This should never be the case. I will work on it in the future.


No comments: