Friday, June 16, 2006

Ebay items - Original art, bowls, and vases


Here are some of the newest items that I have put up for sale on Ebay. I haven't had the time to make this site into a launching pad for my art work like I had planned, but this is a start.

This is a painting I did of the Exodus. I completed it in the late 90's, before Becca and I got married.
Click here to view on Ebay

The next piece is a Purple Heart dish. The wood is a natural purple color - very pretty...
Click here to view on Ebay


This is a Hickory bowl that I made a while back.

Click here to view on Ebay


...and another Hickory piece, this one with hgandles, and slightly larger.

To view on Ebay, click here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man whats up? well I figured I should come back and visit your blog. so return the favor, www.homeschoolblogger.com/dyllon .

dyllon
hays #15

Anonymous said...

hey man you should tatally get into paintball its a rush. think about it. also im still thinking whether not i should join the mangdiddles staff...lol. wish me happy b-day.
d'money