Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fantastic Zombie Hunters smelling like pot...but not really.

I have been waiting for this moment for a long time now - Mangdiddles received it's 1000th visitor this week!

Thank you to everybody that has stopped by.


I had a conversation at the Strawberry Festival today with a friend (who is absolutely hilarious) about possibly making a short film based on my life - providing I haven't totally offended her with my site. I hope that I haven't, because I would really enjoy working on that..
She is currently working on a movie called the "Fantastic Zombie Hunters", which, knowing her, will be epic. I will keep you all, the viewing masses, updated on any progress.

In other news, I was pulled over tonight for going 62 in a 50. I got a warning ticked, which was good, but something odd happened. The police officer asked me what I had been doing this evening, so I told him that I had just come from the Strawberry Festival. He then told me that, though I "looked normal", he "smelled an odor", and asked me if I had any marajuana in the truck. It made me chuckle, and thank God that this wasn't 1997, so I offered him the opportunity to go through the vehicle if he felt inclined, but he didn't.
When I drove away, I couldn't help but wonder why he thought he smelled pot on me... until I remembered I had put patchouli oil on before leaving home this morning.

Sometimes, you can't win for losin'.

Stay tuned...

No comments: