Thursday, February 09, 2006

Matisyahu concert coming up!




I will kick off my blogging career with the news of Matisyahu's upcoming concert at the Vogue in Broadripple Indianapolis. I have been told that it is on March 5th, but details are still sketchy - I heard it from my wife who was told by her best friend who is a hair stylist in Broadripple, so it should be taken with a few grains of salt. Stay tuned for the concert review...

Anymore, blogs are as readily available as bellybuttons, and this being my first stab at it, I should say up front that I was inspired to do this by the Badgley family (of First Fruits of Zion) and Littlegreenfootballs (hats off to you Charles), and that the name MangDiddles comes from my grossley obese cat, Mango.
I just got home from my first Hebrew class with the Badgleys, and I have to get up at 5 in the morning, so that's all I have for now.


...this is going to be fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Aaron.

I cannot believe that my wife has led you down this road of blogging. I urge you to reconsider the path on which you now find yourself. Flee! Come back to the real world! Escape your cyber cell. Take the red pill.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron! Oh Michael is so rotten! Although he has avoided the blogosphere, I figure he will join one day... afterall, he just made his first comment ever on a blog. He is warming up. Ha!

Your blog is great... we are looking forward to visiting you. The pictures are wonderful of the sculpture.

Blessing to your family,
Sharra

Anonymous said...

fooey- thought i would be the first
to "humer" or "humor" you- mr. benge.
looks good and should be interesting reading.
love to you and your beautiful family.
mother

Anonymous said...

HELLOW, DAD, I WAS JUST LOOKING AT YOUR bLOG, AND YOUR COMMENTS. THEY ARE REALLY FUNNY! THE ONLY THING IS, IS THAT I HAVE no IDEA what GRANDMA IS TALKING ABOUT! WELL I HAVE TO GO, TELL EVERYBODIE(AND THAT INCLUEDS MY NEW CLARONET) THAT I SAID HI! SEE-YOU LATER
DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH