Saturday, February 18, 2006

...that the nations may know Me...

I can remember reading about how "Communism is dead" and how Reagan "won the Cold War" and so on, but the more I read the news, it seems obvious to me that they were just resting for a while, and I think they might be waking up.

From the Jerusalem Newswire:

"Moscow readies arms sales to PA, increases dominance in region"

I think they are waking up but not fully awake; there is alot that has to happen before Scripture can be fulfilled on this one, and I'll show you why:

Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you... You will come up against My people Israel... It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” (Ezekiel 38:14-16)

Did you notice the first sentence? "...when My people Israel dwell safely..."

I'm not sure they have "dwelt safely" for the last three years. There must be some sort of treaty that would bring a temporary (maybe 7 years?) 'peace' for a while or something...



No comments: