Wednesday, September 26, 2007

...ready for Sabbath.


I am tired. Not physically, but mentally. I have been working and going to school full time for the last two months, and it is beginning to wear on me - I need a break! Fortunately, tomorrow is a Sabbath, and so is Saturday; the only thing better than a weekly Sabbath is two weekly Sabbaths.

Today at sundown, Sukkot starts, and I can't wait. Tomorrow is a Sabbath day, so I don't have to work! I think I will lay around and study the bible all day. I am teaching tomorrow at the Sukkot service, and still haven't nailed down a topic. I have studied and studied, but nothing is really jumping out at me. I hate it when that happens! Why does God let us squirm right up until the last minute before He acts!?
...hey, I think I may have a topic in there somewhere.
As of right now, I think I am going to go over the details of the Feast of Tabernacles. You know, the "who, what, where, when and why " and all of that stuff; it is pretty interesting, but I don't know where to go with it. I have a feeling it will hit me about an hour before we leave to go to church.

I will try to get some tidbits on here before sundown...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God lets us squirm- so we will fully trust Him in every thing we do!He is alway on time.