Monday, March 13, 2006

Allow me to speculate...

You may not have noticed, but there is a button on the right side of your screen, under the “My Profile” section (below the "Donate Here" button) that reads “Geo Visitors”. It looks like this: This nifty little piece of technology actually shows me where people are visiting MangDiddles from. To my surprise, today there were visits from Thailand, Washington DC, Sacramento California, and somewhere in New York.

To me, that is pretty exciting. Now, if only I could get those people to leave comments...

Just who are these obscure visitors? I have a sneaking suspicion that the New York visit is Katie Couric, who along with Hillary is sure to be a MangDiddles fan.

Of the others, I can only speculate.

...oh, I almost forgot; to all of the countless masses of Mangdiddles fans in Thailand,

I say, “Sawatdee Khrap”.


No comments: