Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hashem's rays fire blaze burn bright and I believe!

Shabbat Shalom!

While today is a day of rest, tomorow is a day of intense, heart pounding, hasidic reggae music. I must admit that I am a little giddy about the concert. I can’t help but throw my hands in the air and praise God when I hear his music.
Check out the lyrics for Exaltation...


"Exaltation"

[Chorus:]
Exaltation, my G-d of salvation
The field and there in will be filled with jubilation
The lord's name will be proclaimed amongst the Nations
We don't have no time for patience

Heavens rejoice and the earth will exalt
Oh no, come swing back like a catapult
The sea and its fullness will roar

He is our help and our shield our soul yearns for the lord
Burning G-d of Yaacov everlasting stronghold
Break down the door I can't hold back no more
Wait all night long, until the early morning
Like night watchmen wait for the dawning

[Chorus]

Arise, be our help
Place my trust in your kindness
It's a must hoping in the G-d of deliverance

Since way back when before time began
Existing eternally, everlasting, rejoice in the name of his majesty so we sing

[Chorus]

Chant sweet melodies, utter hymns and sing praise to his name
For he's alone exalted holy,
Performing mighty deeds and making new things,
Sowing righteousness and creating healing
He spoke, the world came into being

Master of praise, renews each day
Redeems and saves, continuously, blessed is his name
Making great lights, creating luminaries
Abounding in mercy
Won't you grant me?
Understanding
To perceive, all the teachings in your Torah of love, existing eternally, lead me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please explain hasidic-
mo

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]mangdiddles.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research shows that about 90% of all United States grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.