Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spreading Mang around the world

Here's an update on who's been checking out MangDiddles.com recently.
  • It seems that the Mang is still a hit in Thailand, which is surprising... "Mang" must mean something else over there. Again, I bid those in Thailand; "Sawatdee Khrap”, (Hello).
  • Rishon Leziyyon
  • (rē'shōn luzī'un, rēshōn' lutsēōn') - In West central Israel.
  • Three locations in Germany, none of which are Wildflecken, but I am looking forward to seeing them in the future.
  • England, Italy, France and Spain.
  • My Chavez posts brought visits from Lima, Peru and the Sheehan-tainted capitol of Venesuala, Caracas.
  • All across the US, in places like San Diego, and Sacramento, CA; Jamestown, OH; Jamestown, IN; Miami, Florida, Illinois, Pittsburg, PA; Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, and
  • Washington DC (three or four times a day, or whenever I post new information).
So, I must say thank you to everyone that has stopped by - and ask once again if you would please leave a comment when you are here - at least until I can get a guest book code that allows you to sign without registering to Blogger.com.

Postings on Hebrew will resume shortly - there has been some setbacks in the class, and I need to get back on the same page with our teacher.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey arron its me kandy.. Just wanted to say hi and cool site. Hey I like your profile pic!! Looks just like ya!
email me and let me know you got this if you have time.
thanks kandy > kandeo2@hotmail.com