Monday, April 17, 2006

My thoughts on Limbaugh, Garrison and a Unified Consortium of Monsters.

If you have never heard of Greg Garrison, or the Greg Garrison Show on WIBC 1070AM, I strongly encourage you to give him a listen (If you are out of his listening area, you can catch the show online, click here to listen). Greg is the next best thing to Rush Limbaugh, and it is very encouraging to hear him speaking the truth when our country is in such desperate need for it.

I can only imagine an America where Rush is the Commander in Chief, and Greg is the vice president. These guys have the ability to call things like they are - shamelessly, and I thank them both for what they are doing.


I have an update on the bomb blast this morning in Tel Aviv also. I had mentioned that there would probably be more deaths, and there are now 9, with at least 68 people wounded according to Ynet News.

CNN actually has a headline that reads: Tel Aviv Attack Shows Palestinian Divide

Divide? Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off of the floor – Never have “Palestinians” been so unified. Islamic Jihad and Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades have both claimed responsibility, and Hamas’ leaders have justified it by calling the murders, brace yourself... self defense!

Yes, those deadly fast food restaurant patrons were truly stepping out of line by standing in line. Unbelievable.

This attack shows nothing more than the fact that Israel is dealing with monsters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

both favorites of art and joyce!