Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Not the ports! ...But could I interest you in Stealth Technology?

Warning: The following post may cause severe irritation to the Patriotic, the Attentive, or the "Average American". -m.d.

Tammy Bruce: US Approves Second Dubai Deal

Remember all of the buzz around the Arabic company that intended to buy up all of the Port Security positions in the US a few weeks ago? That seemed to be the icing on the cake for people who believe that Americans have completely lost their minds. Do you remember how intensely people were rallying for our President to stop the insanity in it's tracks?
Well, much to the public's relief, President Bush put a stop to it... for a little while. The same company is now buying the company that builds sensitive military and aircraft equipment. Yes, that's what I said - Military, and aircraft parts - precision parts for defense contractors. This includes the Stealth fighter jet, tank parts, and parts for Boeing, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney and General Electric.

Read Tammy Bruce's Blog - all of it (US Approves Second Dubai Deal). Just exactly who is buying the factories?...(an) "Arab Islamist regime, which does business with Iran, does not recognize and boycotts Israel, is a dictatorship, and forbids women to marry non-Muslims, will have in their possession and control the secrets and details of American military vehicles and stealth technology."

I find it very, very Orwellian that the Mainstream Media has chosen to hide this second deal. The American public made it very clear that we do not approve of this when an outcry was heard over the "Ports Deal".

It is almost like we are in a sinking ship, and our Captain and crew are shooting all of the life boats.

Side Note: I thank God that my Hope does not rest in anything I can see. The daily news will not determine wether or not I have Joy. My Master is the Soverign God of the Universe... and His very Name means "Salvation". I pray that everyone that reads this knows the Peace that only He can give us through His Holy Spirit.

... I will now step down from my soap-box...

No comments: