Monday, August 21, 2006

Mang's Celebrity Watch: Bill and the Barries

We at MangDiddles don't usually watch celebrities. Celebrities upset my stomach.
There comes a time though, when certain celebrities who have touched our hearts in one way or another burst onto the front page, which leads me to a couple of under reported stories that I thought you might appreciate.

..................................................
Maynardije.org: Cosby Challenges Washington Post

"The Washington Post ran a clip and then they edited it and they had in what they wanted us to see these men saying," he said. "Unless I missed it, I heard not one black man say anything about being a father. I heard not one black man say, 'my responsibility,' not one. The edited version of these people with a camera on a drive-by – I'm looking to media. I don't like people who see and can't tell the truth. . . . A man tells me, 'It's not as bad as it seems.' I don't want to hear that s@#t."
........................................

Editors Note: Please note the use of the words, "drive-by". This is the same term that Rush Limbaugh uses for the media. Also, being as this is a Rated G website, please consider replacing Mr. Cosby's explicatave describing fecal matter with the word "poopy" when relaying this story to your children.

............................................

Next up in the Celebrity Watch - Barry Manilow.
Now, I am not a Manilow fan personally, but I am fully aware of the impact that Barry has on many MangDiddles fans; especially those in Thailand and St. Clare...
.............................................

LOS ANGELES Aug 18, 2006 (AP) Barry Manilow has canceled his three remaining performances at the Las Vegas Hilton to undergo surgery to repair torn cartilage in both hips, his publicist said.

........................................

In realated news, MangDiddles has obtained Exclusive photos of "The Barry" in which he may be showing his age a little, but appears to be getting along rather well in light of his bad hip. This photo was taken "somewhere in Barcelona".



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clare not Clair!
and purple is his color!