Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sandra Bernhard - Just like Katie, Hillary, Howard and George

I have said many times before that there are few people that get under my skin as much as Katie Couric, Hillary Clinton and Cindy Sheehan. I have to add Sandra Bernahard to the list now. She was just an irritant before - now she is the enemy.
One look at my hair-line tells you that I know funny - and she's not funny.

What kind of idiot makes comments like these? Aside from Howard Dean and George Galloway, I can't think of many.

The most ironic thing about her statement is the fact that she hasn't even noticed that we are already in World War Three.
....................................................

contactmusic.com: BERNHARDT TAKES ON AIRPORT SECURITY

Comedienne SANDRA BERNHARDT, close friend of Madonna, has threatened to fight new security measures at airports imposed after a terrorist attack on planes flying from the UK to the US was averted. From yesterday (10AUG06), passengers flying from and to America have been banned from taking non-essential hand luggage onboard jets. But Bernhardt, who is scheduled to fly out of New York's JFK Airport today (11AUG06) is determined to break the rule. She tells the New York Daily News, "When I go to the airport and they try to take my MAC Plushglass away from me, it's going to be World War III!" (emphasis mine)


Editors note: "Eeewwwwh."


No comments: