Friday, October 12, 2007

Messianic radio statin info & update

I posted recently about Messianic radio stations, and gave a link to a station that had some decent teaching on it. As I kept listening to it, I noticed that some of it was a little flaky, and the thing repeats itself after a couple hours.

I have an alternative - try Beth Tikkun Ministries by clicking here.Download any one of those teachings, and you will get good Hebrew Roots / Torah teaching from Grant Luton. He is a joy to listen to.
There is also Torah Resource with Tim Hegg's free audio downloads of the Matthew commentary.

Here's a list of Messianic Podcasts. Please note that I do not recommend every one of these downloads - in fact, there are a few that I know I don't care for. If you want to know which ones and why, leave a comment and I will email you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for a list of Messianic radio stations and I found your blog. Nice list of links. Thanks.

Aaron Benge said...

No problem - if you get a chance, check out our podcast at www.thewordisgrace.mypodcast.com. We are going through the basics of Hebrew Roots, and explaining how we got into it.