Friday, October 19, 2007

Shabbat Shalom, 'yall.

I have a feeling that I won't be able to post again today, so Shabbat Shalom to all of you (the audience is growing!). I have a good friend and fellow patriot that is back from basic training because of a death in the family, so I want to ask that you pray for his family.

Just a quick update on the news; Rush's smear letter is bringing in over 2 million dollars for a Marine charity, and has had over a million views. Ironically, Harry Reid is trying to take credit for the good deed, but we all know that it was his foul motives that got it started - not his big heart.
China is mad at us for coddling the Dali Lama (I'm pretty upset about that myself), and we are mad at Israel for visiting Russia.
South Korea wants us to just get along with North Korea, which sounds like they have forgotten why there is a North and South Korea to begin with.
Hillary is getting even more money from the Communist Chinese, this time it is "busboys".
And there was a fuel tanker hijacked in Baltimore this morning.

...and Pakistan is a bloody mess.


I will leave you today with this beautiful picture of a Sabbath table. It is not ours, so I hope they don't mind my posting the photo. To see it in its original context, go here.




No comments: