Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Eat up! There's plenty to go around.

I sent an essay in to a local news paper today because I heard that they were needing new writers. I stayed up until three in the morning writing it, and when I showed it to a member of the paper's staff, she said, "I think it looks great!"
Well, I sort of thought it looked good too, but the "Iop Execs" did not. Or at least I think they didn't. The reply I received said that I was welcome to go to news stories or sporting events and write "who, what, where" stories.
...and I could expect to earn about 25 cents an hour, and all of the news print I can eat.

Dang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay dad this is lukas i am at the library, i thought i would just say hi. We are going to check out books. i just wanted to come on the diddles and say hi! well by, and God bless!