Thursday, July 06, 2006

Please forgive me...

Sorry about the hiatus. I have been a little preoccupied lately. I have been getting ready to start a different job (or two), and turning bowls, vases and pistol grips like mad.

Allow me to drop a mess of links to get me back in the groove...


N. Korea missile aimed at area off Hawaii (Reuters)

Yep, you heard it here first - they were aiming at us. The only shocking thing about this is that there are still many fools on the Left that think it is a crime to create a functional missile defense system.
..............................................

IDF soldier, 21 Palestinians killed in IDF raid in North Gaza

Allow me to be the first to say that it is a shame the IDF soldier had to die, but he die
d for a just cause. Israel seams to be through playing the Politically Correct game. I tip my hat to the IDF - the only army on that hemisphere who is doing the right thing. I only hope that they will step up and become the Israeli Offensive Forces before it is too late.
There is a Temple to be built.


Rush Limbaugh: I won't be 'framed' by U.S. (WND)

"I understand they hate me, folks," he said. "I expect them to want bad things to happen to me, and I expect them to not like me. I have targeted them for 18 years. It's quite natural that they do this." Rush speaking about his treatment by Customes

Yo-yo Ma does Dvorak’s Cello Concerto
(topix.net)

"Interpretive context was only the launching point of his musical imagination, which was particularly keen in the concerto's hushed conclusion, which Ma played with a concentration of expression that could come only from a great musician with his hectic decades of accumulated wisdom. This time, Ma lived up to his superstardom."

...Aaaah. That feels better. I will be back tomorow to post some new art.
One more thing...




Delusion knows no boundaries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's back!!!!!!!!!!