Wednesday, May 07, 2008

...So Good.

Well, I have one more day of classes. After this semester I will have attained my "Technical Certificate," which brings me one step closer to my Associates Degree. I was told by my accedemic advisor that I only hadf one more semester left after this one, but was informed yesterday that they are not offering my core classes through the summer.
It looks like I will be taking a break.

I will only have one core class, a trigonometry / geometry class and maybe a computer programming class if I can get the scholarship for it.

I will start posting more regularly when the dust settles. So far I am at the top of my class - something I would like to hang on to, but might lose when my CNC final is graded. For the time being though, I am holding a 4.0.

I would like to congratulate my nephew for graduating this year from high school - you have the world ahead of you, now your job is to not let it get into you. You have a maker who knows your name - live your life to please Him. There is no other way that is worth living.

As for me and my house, all we can say is that God is good - so good. In the midst of some pretty hair raising financial problems, He is good. In the midst of family medical problems, He is good. In the midst of this screwed up world, He is good.

The Word Is Grace podcast form the Carpenter's Shop is going to start uploading weekly sermons starting next week. We are going to be starting the book of John... unless it has changed in the last few days.
My next goal is to compile the teachings with original music from our church and some selected praise and worship, and start an online radio station on Shoutcast.
...be praying for me, I have a lot on my plate.

No comments: