Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Testimony - Aaron Benge

I've wanted to do this for a long time, but "never had the time."
That's why I am finishing it after 1:00am on a work day - I won't ever have the time.


(click here to see it on YouTube's site)
I know that a good part of the words fade out too quickly - I tried to stretch out their time as good as possible, but there is just too much information to pack into 4 1/2 minutes! There are also a couple of mistakes in the text, but it will have to do for now.

UPDATE: This is totally unrelated, but the Colombian hostages were finally released, according to CNN. Click here for the full story.

ANOTHER UPDATE: My testimony is also now available on GodTube. What's that? You've never heard of GodTube!?! That my friends, as you may well have already guessed, is the kid friendly version of YouTube. If you get the chance, go there and check out a Christian comedian named Michael Jr. he is hilarious.
...or I could just post one of my favorite clips from him here:

"Jogging - Micheal Jr."



"Oversaved - Michael Jr."


No comments: