Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Opinion

  1. Any man that would blindly follow unidentified hope, and unspecified change deserves any atrocities that may come his way.
  2. People sheltered by founding principles rooted in Liberty that choose to give those principles away deserve to reap the fruit of life without Liberty.
  3. A land that refuses to learn from, and has the audacity to rewrite history will ultimately be forced to relive it. Unfortunately, those mishaps will be choreographed and exploited by enemies who unlike in the past, possess or are violently seeking to possess nuclear weapons.
  4. Shortsightedness in today's political decisions will ultimately hurt our children more than it hurts us.
  5. When those who have earnestly sought to destroy the foundations of a once-righteous nation gain full power, they will finish the job.
...that is all I have off of the top of my head.

My last reply in the comments on the previous post sum up my reply to being called a 'hater.'

"Speak of hate all you want, but in the end it was Barack, not I who attended Jeremiah Wright's congregation for over 20 years. It was he, not I, who is friends with the self professing anti-Semite, Louis Farrakhan. And lets not forget that it was Obama who said in his memoirs that he meticulously sought out radicals for friends and Marxists for professors.
I don't "rant" out of hatred. I rant because my generation is blindly following an unidentified "change" that in my opinion could ultimately lead to America's downfall, and they have (in mass) put their "hope" in the Marxist ideology of an inexperienced "community organizer" rather than the Constitution of the United States of America.
If you can honestly say that you have read these comments and come out thinking that I am the one spewing hatred - then you, my friend, are one of the blind people that I am referring to.
Your CHANGE and HOPE are here - -now all we have to do is HOPE the our enemies haven't really paid attention to the Left's brilliant ideas on appeasement; and HOPE that he will CHANGE his views on the First and Second Amendments, the splitting of Jerusalem, spreading the wealth, and all of the other Marxist trash he promised while campaigning."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. you lose.

lilzilla said...

I'm a lot more baffled than angered by your post.

1. He's specified change about a lot of things - what are you looking for?
2. What principles is he giving away?
3. What history is being rewritten?
4. I agree wholeheartedly. (Though don't see how Obama's doing this.)
5. What foundations has he sought to destroy, other than racism?

lilzilla said...

Incidentally, I kind of love your Obama-cigarette photo. Sexy.

Aaron Benge said...

*Eeewwww*

Anonymous said...

Try to convert all your hate into something positive and maybe you will feel better about yourself. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Try to convert all your hate into something positive and maybe you will feel better about yourself. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

you do seem to spew forth your ideas, and I don't agree with your belief obama's hope is marxist. you sound, too me, like a frustrated sophmore in college, still trying to bait any argument to which you might get a rise.

Anonymous said...

what do ya got against marxism? I think it is actually fascism that pisses you off, and ironic enough your ultimatum carries a sort of narrow minded approach, and what simpler way to start fascism but with narrow mindedness.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd say that saying anyone "deserves atrocities" would fall under the realm of hate.
You surely are not very humble for someone who has gone through so much. Esp. considering the right-winger view towards drug use; if they had their way, they'd have treated you like a criminal, locked you up and thrown away the key years ago. Lucky for you the lefties have been looking out for you all this time...

Anonymous said...

oh you sound so uneducated, i almost pitty you. But that would be such a waste of my time.

OBAMA SUPPORTER FOR LIFE

Aaron Benge said...

It strikes me more than funny that you can call me uneducated immediately before you pledge to be an Obama supporter for LIFE.
Do you people even realize what you are saying? For life?
What did you know about Obama two years ago... or two days ago for that matter?

Nobody is forcing you people to search out those of us who do not support your messiah. But I will keep posting my opinion... as long as I still have the freedom to do so. That is of course, until they expand the Fairness Doctrine to cover the blogesphere.

Anonymous said...

Actually, yes, there is a lot of hate in your viewpoints. That you fail to recognize and/or acknowledge it shows a man suffering from severe dogma application, blinding cultural programming.

Obama wants to improve life in the U.S. and everywhere U.S. influence exists. Deal with it!

The stuff about the bible? Absolutely true. Blind bible thumpers want it "their way", but don't want to look at what's really in the book. Obama is honest enough to call it like it is. Forget fantasy, deal with reality. I can respect a man like that. You however, I cannot. I can't even bring myself to pity you, because you are like so many of your kind.