Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Arches and Cellos

Today, we are in Sunny St. Louis. This place is great. This is just about as close to the West as I ever want to go though. I think we'll linger here in the "Gateway" for a couple days, then head back home. Remember the art museum that I posted earlier? We're going there this afternoon. I hope we have better luck this time.
I also got my first issue Strings Magazine last night, while at the St. Louis Mills Mall. We actually saw a cello for sale in a store there - that's something I have never seen in Indiana. How did I ever live without this? All of this time I have been supplimenting it with the online version (which i can't seem to find in order to link to it), but I knew it wasn't the same. If you get the oppertunity, buy it. It is excellent.

No comments: