Thursday, April 06, 2006

Free Science Museum in St. Louis: Amexica, Neil Diamond, and Peepees!

We just got back from our trip to St. Louis. We had a wonderful time; the Zoo was fantastic, the Hotel was great, the Art Museum was incredible, and the Science Center/ Children's Museum was... well, it was disturbing. I took snapshots of a video that was looping on a TV, with little kids watching intently. It says that it is from Cheech Marin Records. I will post it, and then you can tell me if it is appropriate for our youth...

...is this Hugo Chavez in the background?

Please note that I did not add the subtitles in any of this...

And yes, he is pointing to it.

This reads just like a Public School History textbook...

"Gringos"

This next shot has a man shooting a flame thrower.

indeed we are...

The "Donuts" sign is above police cars that are being skate-boarded over. Isn't this a great message to teach the kids on a family vacation? The Neil Diamond look-a-like is wrapping himself in the American flag too. As a veteran, I find this extremely vile. Satire or not.

There was not a sign saying that it was supposed to be a joke - and even if it was, at what point is any of this funny?

Let's continue...

What an appropriate ending to this disgusting, sickening spew of filth that St. Louis calls "Education". These men have no right to salute my country's flag. I find it appalling that I actually fought for our country, in order to give scum like these the right to "free speech".

I am sure that there will be more on this soon.



No comments: