Thursday, April 27, 2006

"Let's Deport Neil Young" Sweeping the Nation!

By now, you have probably read the lyrics to Neil Young’s new song, “Let’s Impeach the President”, but have you by chance seen the lyrics to a little ditty that we at MangDiddles like to call, “Lets Deport Neil Young”?
I didn’t think so.
With out any further ado, I will now post the lyrics that America loving, President supporting Americans everywhere have been longing to see. ...And remember, you saw it here first.


Let’s Deport Neil Young

Let’s deport Neil Young for treason

And pull his CDs from the stores

He believes rock-and-roll gave him the power

To slam our President, Country and more

His treasonous words are criminal

The Crazy Horse belongs up North

Let’s deport Neil Young for treason

Seal the boarders, and guard the shores

History has an example

From Abe Lincoln, bless his soul,

Abe shipped a treasonous reporter

To Neil’s homeland - of Toronto

Let’s deport Neil Young for treason

His fame has gone to his head

He claims to support our fighting kids,

Then mocks the freedom for which they are dead

Neil lives safe and wealthy in our Country

In a “Mansion on the Hill”

That hill is free today, of course,

Because of blood our soldiers spilt

I fought in Desert Storm, Neil Young

But hippies don’t pay to hear me

I fought authority like you when I was young,

But you, you’re over sixty

As an American Veteran I have paid my dues

And I value the freedom I live in

I have earned the right as an American to say

Let’s deport Neil Young for treason


Please feel free to share it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell Yeah ! Deport his ass.