Sunday, July 08, 2007

Changes are underway

Please have patiance with me as I change the format of Mangdiddles a bit.
You probably noticed that the "Mangdiddles.com" address no longer works. I did this on purpose, so I could own the domain name, rather than just rent it. Hopefully, I will have the ".com" back up soon. In the meantime, I have put the old logo back up, with the "Mangdiddles.blogspot.com" displayed.
I am trying to streamline the entire site, mainly due to video content and large photos. The annimated GIFs aren't helping matters any...
I finally switched over to the new Blogger format; I wanted to wait until it was out of the beta stage - so far so good. I am not too keen on the drag and drop stuff, but the more I use it, the more I like it.
I have added a cluster map on the right side that will show where in the world any visitors hits are coming from.

No comments: