Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The "Goracle" has been challenged. The Jimmy needs to be.

I have to admit, I enjoy seeing a good petition spread over the internet. So, when I saw this one from junkscience.com, I had to sign it and post the link.
...................

"Al Gore, debate global warming."

To: Al Gore
Mr. Gore,

Numerous scientists claim that the global warming experienced in the 20th century has nothing to do with man-made carbon dioxide, as you claim. Their arguments are compelling, and a debate would allow you to address these issues and prove that your arguments are based on science, rather than politics.
On March 14, 2007 Lord Monckton of Brenchley challenged you to debate your p
osition on global warming, but your refusal only strengthens their position. We urge you to debate Lord Monckton of Brenchley, or otherwise admit that the causal link between man and global warming is spurious.

Sincerely,

Click here to sign.


This of course reminds me of the "Censure Jimmy Carter" petition that I posted a while back. Let me refresh your memory...

...then there was the hall of shame:

Jimmy Carter with Leaders of
the Terrorist Group Hamas, giving a big thumbs-up

"The Jimmy" loving up on Hugo Chavez

Stop by www.censurecarter.com to see more scenes of debauchery.

Don't forget to sign the petition while you're there!

No comments: