Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Grab the antacid, she's back.

Just when I thought it was ok to eat solid food again, Cindy Sheehan is plastered all over the news, and I can't keep anything down. Didn't she just get done bowing out? I thought that she gave up, stating that her son died "for nothing." She went on to say, "I am going to take whatever I have left and go home... I am going to go home and be a mother to my surviving children and try to regain some of what I have lost. (cnn)

There is a tasty bit of irony going on here, because Cindy is wanting to dethrone Nancy Pelosi... and they are the same people. Nancy is a coddler of dictators just like Cindy - both are perfect for the Democratic Left, and disastrous for our country. They are both a joke in the political arena to those who care about our future.

disclaimer: Think long and hard before letting those whom you love view the photos below; they may cause severe discomfort in the stomach, and flair up a hatred in patriotic people who still love America.

The kiss...

Nancy, loving on the enemy of Israel and America:


No comments: