Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"He was shaking the tree"

Wow. I have been gone for quite a while. I have been working long hours in the field, and haven't been able to post for a couple of weeks - it looks like i have missed:
  • Obama crying 'racism' for Mccain using Hilton and Spears,
and the list goes on.

There were some good things that came out of the last two weeks though - the release of the most recent "The Word Is Grace" Podcasts on John chapter 7 and the first 11
verses of chapter 8.
You can download them here:

"He Spoke on Hoshana Rabbah… Yes,

Hoshana Rabbah" John 7: 37 - 52



"He Was Shaking The Tree” John 7: 53 – 8:11



So there - you can not accuse me of withholding the good news form a stack of dismal reports.

I have a retraction to make also - not one that I blogged about, but one I mentioned to some friends.
I said that I believe that Russia was possibly luring Israel into attacking Iran while they were tied up into another war-front, thus opening the door for Russia to legitimately attack Israel in the future. This of course would line up with Ezekiel 38 and 39, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
I have said before, and will say again that I am a little paranoid when it comes to world politics. I do not think it is in Israel's or America's best interest to trust Russia, or any of their allies.
Perhaps what we are seeing is the beginning of Daniel chapter 7, where the Bear has three ribs in its mouth saying, "Go, kill and devour." Is Georgia the first of three ribs?
At any rate, that is typically how my brain functions in matters like these.
Bear with me, I am merely speculating, and posting my thoughts - I am not prophesying or claiming to know what will happen.

No comments: