Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Religion of Death and Media Support

I failed to mention the new counter near the top of my main page. It is a ticker that counts in "real time" the latest Islamic Terrorist attacks; without all of the media spin telling us why these atrocious acts of senseless violence are acceptable. It comes from a website titled; “Islam: The Religion of Peace (Believe it or Else)". They keep track of the murders being carried out around the world by Muslims at any given moment, in any given country.


I put the code into my template last night, August 4th, at approximately 11:30 pm. As you can see, it has barely been 12 hours and there have been 6 more attacks. This could be more though, because multiple attacks are sometimes grouped together. At any rate, it still infuriates me – hence, the rather pessimistic attitude I have had in my last few posts.

We really need to wake up and do something about this.

Check out the site. There are sidebars that show the number of deaths, injuries and attacks for the week and month.

Feel free to donate – it is a matter of life and death,

and our media and the left are rooting for our death.

No comments: