Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The virdict is in - sort of.

Well, I went to the doctor about the blister in my throat. He says that it is a viral infection, and prescribed an antibiotic for me - the same antibiotic that is commonly given to people with herpes, or fever blisters. This troubles me because I have never had either one of these ailments. Is it a misdiagnosis? We have had our share of those lately. In fact, every thing that we have gone to the doctor’s office for in the last month was falsely diagnosed the first time (at least 4 different episodes).

I hope we find out what this is soon, because now, there is a sore in the left side of mi sinuses, and the left side of my head hurts; bad.

Thanks to the wonderful “Age of Information”, I now have the unsearchable depths of the internet to look for a diagnosis on my own.

What is my diagnosis? I have no idea; I just hope it doesn’t turn into a brain infection.

No comments: