Saturday, August 12, 2006

TruthRock asks, "..."what would you have us do?"

This is an excerpt from an excellent essay from Don Edinger over at Truthrock, entitled:
"Liquids on a Plane!"
Please take the time to read the whole thing - you won't be sorry - and I'm not just saying that because I was just put on their "My Special Links" list recently...
...................................

I am grateful that we have such a strong and insightful leader at this dangerous time in history. I am appreciative that we live in one of the best countries in the world, the only so-called imperialistic nation that resists the imperialistic impulse. We have the power to seize assets and resources, and we don’t. Can you say that about any nation in history that was the number one power of its time? Would Napoleon have stopped himself from taking the oil fields? Would Hitler have restrained himself? No, but we do. Our thanks? We are vilified, as is our commander-in-chief. No good deed ever goes unpunished I guess.
(read the whole post here)
...........................................



No comments: