Friday, October 19, 2007

1963 Ford Falcon still for sale or trade

As of today, June 1 2008, this is still for sale - I had a deal that fell through, and it is sitting in my garage still. email me at" romans833@yahoo.com if you would like to make a deal.

Yes, I still have my Falcon for sale - I am asking $3500 for it, but will bend. To tell you the truth, I would like to trade for an old (late 30's to early 50's) truck; something with fat fenders.

The Falcon has some bubbles in the paint around the fenders, and is starting to rust a little around the edges, so I don't want to drive it this winter. It would be good if I could get a truck before the first snow fall, and somebody could have this in the garage before winter hits.
It has about 5,000 miles on a rebuilt 170 straight 6, and the tranny is a 2-speed Ford-o-matic. The tranny slips a bit, but a friend told me that it just needs the "bands tightened". I've never tightened the bands in a transmission, and I don't intend to learn on this car.


The motor is very clean, but there is an oil leak on the pan gasket that needs replaced.


All of the glass is good.


The back seat is in excellent condition, but the front seat cushion has some tears in it, and could use a seat cover, or replaced.

Leave a comment with your email if you want more info, pictures, or want to come and see it.
I drive it to work every day (10 miles one way), and to Lafayette, IN when I need to, and it has never failed me.
It has a new battery, starter solenoid, shocks, tires, and much, much more.

UPDATE: The car has spent the winter in the garage in the background of the top picture, and I start is every 2 or 3 weeks.

4 comments:

martin said...

Where is the car located? Would you consider trade for 2000 HD motor cycle?

Aaron Benge said...

Sure, I would consider it - can you leave your email? The car is in central Indiana, 50 miles west of Indianapolis, IN.

martin said...

1963 ford falcon comment. my email is proveaux@bellsouth.net

Aaron Benge said...

UPDATE: For anyone who is interested in this still, the deal fell through, so I still have it... sitting in my garage, being started regularly, waiting to be traded for a good motorcycle or old truck.
- as of April 28, 2008.