Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ron Paul and the Paulestinians

I am going to coin a term here: Paulestinians.
Why Paulestinians? Because like the Palestinians, Paulestinians (followers of Ron Paul) have an ideology based on so much falsehood and myth that they have become delusional. Over at Littlegreenfootballs, Charles can't even include Ron Paul in his polls because they spike the results like a bunch of weirdos. What sort of person would want their guy to win by this sort of tactic? Paulestinians remind me of the morons that send spam emails in an attempt to get you to buy their product, or the mortgage advertisements on CNN that have the creepy dancing alien in the pink bikini - who in their right mind would side themselves with such people?

Speaking of aliens, I clicked on a link that lead me to believe it was a sight about electromagnetic propulsion (I needed it for school), and instead, I was taken to a UFO conspiracy site that went on about abductions and such. Lo and behold, on the left sidebar was a "Ron Paul 2008" image, along with a whole slew of flash advertisements for Ron Paul merchandise.

Maybe Ron Paul is responsible for those creepy alien adds...


At any rate, like the Palestinians, the Paulestinians don't really have a home either. Nor will they ever be capable of running a legitimate state, because they are not a legitimate people. Paulestinians and Palestinians both are to caught up in what they know is a falsehood, and they are so blinded by it that they can not conduct themselves like rational human beings.
Oddly enough, I've never seen a word written by Ron Paul; never heard the guy speak, so I can't really give an opinion on him politically.
If he is anything like his "followers", I've already had enough... although I'm sure he's still better than Hillary, but that's beside the point.

No comments: