Sunday, July 13, 2014

Man. I hate Facebook.

Man.
I hate Facebook.
I can think of several other words that the "f" above could stand for.
Let's start with FAKE.
 I know people who are in complete shambles... absolute wrecks, who have a facebook personna that screams, "Hey! I'm loving life, and jesus is my homeboy. Let's get our worship on!"

I'll pass. 

I would rather appear to be cynical... at least it's honest.

I love people. I love Jesus. I hate facebook. It has become the face of the other-face of people.It has turned good Christians into gossips, and conservative Christians into liberals.

I have tried killing my account several times, all to no avail.
If you can't beat them, join them, right? 
Hardly. 
I only keep my account now in a hope to someday make money from it.

...If you can't beat them, at the very least, make some money from them, right?
I can only hope.

No comments: